View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 14:12   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix cancelled ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Just mystified as to why it was cancelled without my say so or any notification from VM.
definitely worth checking out because I would want to know if it was me. I would ring up and see if you can find out. They must use some sort of log on their computer system so that when changes are made it says by who and why and similarly for automated processes when a certain time period has expired and the system is set to do something automatically.

Here's a thought: Netflix would be happy to bill you continually but as you signed up through VM was there a "sign up for 12 months at £xx.xx" sort of offer? I am just wondering if VM's system has automatically terminated your contract because it thinks the time period you signed up to has expired and it can't charge you anymore without your consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Is there any benefit to having it billed through VM? I believe with Sky its cheaper, but if you're paying £13.99, that's full price.
I pay £3/month through Sky
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote