View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 12:51   #8
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: BBC regionalised HD delayed slightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
Insider info. I was told back in January that ITV was now fully region capable on Freeview. So I asked why 3 months on it had not been implemented.

The response was it could be implemented immediately. But as PSB3 is BBC owned & the BBC won't switch in the primarys until they are ready, or should I say willing to do so. This leaves ITV is stuck with what will be its secondary "backup" distribution on Freeview (Meridian in Anglia, Granada in Yorkshire etc as it is now). I've no doubt there must be some frustration at ITV about this, but no further comments were forthcoming on the subject
Ah. Many thanks.

BBC regions don't align with ITV ones, I think there are more regions for a start, so does that mean it's complete to BBC requirements rather than just ITVs?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote