View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 23:51   #1253
Blackshep
cf.addict

Blackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to all
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

According to the trick cyclists I have PTSD, clinical depression and acute anxiety syndrome ordinary sawbones have a 6" thick folder full of things that affect me daily and what consideration should any of that get me on the internet absolutely none. It's my choice to interact with other's on the internet and it's my personal responsibility to understand that my experience may not be all rainbows and unicorn farts, it's also my choice where I go on the internet and if I go someplace and have a negative experience I don't go back. What I don't do is threaten anyone, I don't support ridiculous legislative over reach or expect a white knight in any form to come to my rescue and if my personal circumstances intervene in anyway on my interaction on the internet that is my problem not the Internet's or other people's on the internet.

Maggy raises a good point what definition of trolling will be used by this legislation do we rely on our so called representatives to thoroughly research this when the majority of them can't even do their expenses and business dealings accurately. You don't like it Richard but the world isn't a safe place so why should a digital representation of that world be safe everywhere for everyone do you stroll or wheel your way through the bad parts of where you live of course not but you expect to be safe everywhere you go on the internet. As a society we seem to be dumbing down and expecting other's to deal with thing's that we should be personally responsible for and used to be and it's getting out of control.
Blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote