View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 15:57   #1250
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The problem here is that you are erroneously treating your assumptions as correct.

As I have previously explained, it's to let people know of the limitations that disability causes to enable them to take a holistic approach when dealing with the disabled.
An answer that went nowhere near the question I asked

Quote:
That's the term for the male equivalent, yes. I couldn't think of it at the time- thank you.

Only misogyny was mentioned, but to not also include misandry would be as ridiculous as saying that racism only applies to people of colour and sexism only applies to women.
Lots of 'racism' stuff is ridiculous, it's way over the top in some areas.

Quote:
Upon hearing this, my thinking was that if misogyny and/or misandry do end up becoming classed as hate crimes, it would be highly unlikely that they wouldn't be included in the legislation currently being considered in order to deal with the trolling of people based on their gender.

Since nobody here appears to have heard anything about this, i'll ask my contact at Ofcom when I feel a little better.
Maybe doing that the first time would have been better than asking the question here . . which you apparently 'felt better enough' to do at the time.

Do you have an opinion on 'Midget Gems' . . . or Mini Cheddars, Tiny Tots, Bigger Peas, or books like 'Little Women?
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote