Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 22:14   #59
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

I personally think the back to normal was a mistake. I believe they shoudl not have lifted mask rules and to a degree some from of social distancing should have been left in place. I am of ill health and will not go into a pub or a busy market and tbh I avoid shopping as much as I can. A week ago Monday I went to Aldi and it quite busy and I was the only one without a mask. It was like covid did not exist. Well it has not gone anywhere and it is still killing people a hell of a lot more than the flu

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Because you’re a good citizen, well yay for you.

But not everybody wants to be you.
no some people do not give a toss about others. Why should I give a toss about them so make em wear a mask and fine em if they refuse I am all for it
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote