Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 22:10   #56
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I have not changed. I still wore a mask even when they said I did not have to. I care about others and want to do what I can to help slow it down. I am frustrated by those who I see as selfish but at least if ever I stand for judgement before my God I will do so with a relatively clear conscience
Not singling you out.

But it seems to me that this latest variant has just polarised people.

Those who wanted masks all along still want them, those who didn't, still don't and either refuse or accept them under sufferance.

Though it does make sense to be cautious whilst we're looking at the facts, the indications are that the variant is milder, though there still presumably isn't enough time to be sure about this.

But in the situation where it is personal choice, the important thing is that people need to respect that personal choice. If it isn't mandatory to wear masks, people who choose to should equally not be vilified by those who choose to, as people who choose not to should not be by those who choose to.

After all, they only offer protection if someone who has the virus but doesn't know it spreads it to others. And they do cause some people issues, which is why not everyone has to wear one.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote