Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 22:08   #52
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Ok

When in reality, if you’re vaccinated then it shouldn’t be an issue for you what anyone else does.
unfortunately I do not believe that is true. The vaccine as has been said slows the spread and stops most people getting seriously ill. We do agree on that I assume? Those who are not vaccinated will carry the virus for a longer period of time and giving it more of a chance to mutate.

SA for example has a 42% vaccination rate and that is now so dunno what it was pre the new variant and look what spawned there.

As far as I am aware the more people vaccinated the less chance of mutations and it only takes one to be as bad as delta dodge the vaccines and kill more and a lot of us will be stuffed then
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote