Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 22:06   #51
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Just do as you are asked or not it is up to you . Moaning on a forum like this will make absolutely no difference.
An there was I just about to give you the benefit of the doubt.

It’s a discussion forum, we’re discussing it. If I want to discuss it, it’s not up to you. Just do as you’re asked ( by me) and leave the discussion then.

Quote:
I see you have been here since 2003. In the years since have you ever known anything you have said ( or anyone for that matter ) made any difference to any policy anywhere ever???
You fail to understand the dynamics of a discussion forum.