Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 18:50   #30
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
To be fair, the government thinks they're important enough to make them legally required in multiple environments.
And given them a “not wear a mask” option, penalty free, if they so choose.

Quote:
Any person can indeed not wear a mask and choose to express their personal freedoms, the flip side is they could (and should) be fined if they're found to be breaking said laws.
They can’t. If approached by a policeman, you simply say I am exempt as it gives me anxiety - and that is it, conversation over the police cannot do anything.

Quote:
OB posted about the scientists 'taking control' of what? who knows? but considering the vast majority of scientists globally are in agreement then you would have to assume said taking control is being done at a global level.....
Scientists in agreement? You sure about that? Some are some aren’t.

But in regards to measures, it is the government where the buck stops.

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
No one said the world, mrmistoffelees was getting it from here:
Mistoffelees did, but he was just ramping up what OB said, which I disagree with anyway