Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 17:43   #28
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
At the end of my day anyone that can wear a mask and chooses not to is expressing their personal freedoms.

If it was really important that they did wear a mask, I’d probably take a different view but the government doesn’t think it really important so neither do I.
To be fair, the government thinks they're important enough to make them legally required in multiple environments.

Any person can indeed not wear a mask and choose to express their personal freedoms, the flip side is they could (and should) be fined if they're found to be breaking said laws.

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
At the end of my day anyone that can wear a mask and chooses not to is expressing their personal freedoms.

If it was really important that they did wear a mask, I’d probably take a different view but the government doesn’t think it really important so neither do I.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Who said anything about scientists wanting to take over the world? You been watching Moonraker again?

OB posted about the scientists 'taking control' of what? who knows? but considering the vast majority of scientists globally are in agreement then you would have to assume said taking control is being done at a global level.....