Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 18:40   #27
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
End of the day anyone who can wear a mask and chooses not to wear a mask is just pig headed and they deserve a slap just for being disruptive
At the end of my day anyone that can wear a mask and chooses not to is expressing their personal freedoms.

If it was really important that they did wear a mask, I’d probably take a different view but the government doesn’t think it really important so neither do I.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
These scientists who are are trying to take control, what's their agenda ? What will they do should they successfully take over the world?
Who said anything about scientists wanting to take over the world? You been watching Moonraker again?