View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 16:13   #9
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changing to Freesat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
How much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking?
I don't mind, it's just it was done about 6 (or more, I forget) months after digital switchover, and I don't remember.

In 8/9 years inflation is bound to have increased it too.

Plus we got an aerial to feed 3 other rooms (2 of those was basically a replacement for an old attic installation) with Freeview at the same time.

I wouldn't like to guess as it may be very wrong, misleading and subsequently no help. It seemed reasonable at the time.

I had a look a the website of the people I think we used and there are no prices on it. Doh!

They did a relative of mine before switchover, but they only got a dual feed to one room so I'm not sure that helps a lot. It may have been £180 (at a guess) way back then, as my relatives sourced the Freesat PVR themselves. I don't know how useful that is given how long ago it was.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote