View Single Post
Old 15-04-2020, 14:10   #95
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

QVC look set to close QVC Style soon on Freeview and using slot for QVC +1.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/manage-your...cences/updates

Source: Ofcom

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

Base on what CCXTV is set to broadcast look to me that it own by the owners of Forces TV or Sony.

I mean Forces TV broadcasts Bless this house, Men Behaving Badly (Series 1), Trippers Day and Never the Twain.

But CCXTV is also broadcasting SOME True Crime shows.

Is Forces TV now being run by Sony (Maybe set to move soon to COM5 - Sony Movies old slot)?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote