View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 12:40   #4
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Possible Sky Arts channel to go Free-To-Air

Given Sky are using Public Service Broadcasting as part of their excuse, Sky News is safe. Pick TV has higher ratings than Challenge, so if they have trouble getting space I agree it's the most likely candidate.

I'd be surprised if they don't get space though, as there are currently multiple free streams on Freeview's main multiplexes, and potentially a few more given SDN recently added a 17th and 18th video stream, which could be replicated on COM5 and COM6.

In my opinion Sky Arts has gone downhill since they axed their 2nd channel, they show much more in the way of Pop Concerts than they used to, and there is less variety of content. And this change coincided with the axing of the 2nd channel.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote