View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 00:21   #49
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
My pleasure.

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

The following is me thinking out loud...

Sony vacated 3 full-time channel slots on main transmitters. One channel moved to the slot that doesn't have Welsh coverage after Keep It Country vacated it. The other two went onto the Local multiplex.

These 3 slots were filled by Together TV, Quest +1 and now it seems CBS Drama.
Hochanda was timesharing with Quest+1 and it has filled the space Quest+1 vacated.

If CBS Drama is using the remaining ex-Sony slot then either a timeshare is up for grabs, or one of the channels it was timesharing with will copy what Hochanda did and extend their hours.

I've been informed that CBS Drama timeshares with Sewing Quarter and Babestation. Given the nature of Babestation it won't be extending hours to start at 1pm in the afternoon, so either Sewing Quarter extends their hours to 11pm or new channel will have the opportunity. Maybe one of the SD channels from the temporary HD multiplexes?
What about Your TV old slot?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote