View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 16:50   #46
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Thanks for the link explaining it so thoroughly. I have four tv's, strangely one of which still seems to be able to receive BBC4 HD but only very intermittently (took about half a dozen retune attempts to find the channel), so far I can view it only when it's very rainy i.e. low pressure.
If one is still receiving it there are other factors that may be coming into play then.

Not all digital tuners are equal, some are more sensitive than others.

The wiring to each TV might be of differing qualities, which also affects signal.

Also, because of this spectrum clearance, if your area isn't being switched off, it might be changing frequency and it's one that doesn't carry so well to your location.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote