View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 15:29   #44
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
I can't get Beeb 4 HD anymore. I suspect either lowering the power it's transmitted at ?? and / or only having a loft aerial. Not worth getting a wideband rooftop aerial just for one channel but really annoying nevertheless.
Neither, I think. It'll probably be because of 5G. The Temporary HD Multiplexes COM7 and COM8, one of which BBC4 HD is carried on, are in the the part of the Spectrum being cleared for mobile services. Those multiplexes already had limited coverage, but it is being cut even further due to this.

http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/operations/700mhz_clearance
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote