View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 21:15   #59
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: Bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' say they felt 'victimised'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
So, the Ten Commandments - just Old Testament stuff that no longer applies?
previous post mentioned murder etc but most of the mosaic law ( its not just ten commandments was all about atoning for sins or staying clean all of that, if you believe it was mostly removed by the ransom sacrifice like eating pork )

Jesus showed many times that we should not judge or force others to our view.

we should obey the law when Paul wrote to Romans about obeying the law they were under the rule of Nero a rather nasty ruler as said and done but Paul still said the laws were to be obeyed.

some may want to use Acts 5:27-29 but this is about proclaiming your faith not preventing others going about their lives lawfully.

I will Quote once more i think this is hard to misconstrue

Romans 13:8-10

8 Do not owe people anything, except always owe love to each other, because the person who loves others has obeyed all the law. 9 The law says, “You must not be guilty of adultery. You must not murder anyone. You must not steal. You must not want to take your neighbor’s things.”[a] All these commands and all others are really only one rule: “Love your neighbor as you love yourself.”[b] 10 Love never hurts a neighbor, so loving is obeying all the law.

well i am off to eat some cake and i really couldn't care less whats written on it as long as it doesn't have any of that horrible icing they use I like proper Icing and marzipan.

Last edited by rogerdraig; 27-10-2016 at 21:26.
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote