View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 21:39   #2258
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
No, you have helped.

You have basically just summed up my own thoughts. I only use gas for hot water and our central heating. So in a way Agile would make more sense but, havind said that, I think that having to fit the way I want to do something around half hourly price swings would drive me crackers.

I think I will just see what's on offer when my fix ends and hope that by then there is a plan that I can live with. Either that or I could always go over to candles and calor gas.
Me too.

Tracker Gas is currently 3.5p and EPG is 11p. Heating uses a lot of gas. Stock market Future prices for winter are only slightly higher. So, it should be ok.

Electricity: do not do washing/drying/dishwashing 7-10am, 4-8pm. Any other time is 50% cheaper than EPG
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote