View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 21:18   #2257
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
The Tracker is for Gas and Electric Agile just for electric. Tracker is daily figures so the price is decided the day before Agile updates every 30 minutes.

If you are prepared to monitor the prices and shift things like washing drying and so on off peak Agile I believe is better because you are rewarded for shifting high consumption off peak.

All depends on your consumption. If you use a lot of Gas maybe tracker would be better. It all depends on use. I am not sure but one would assume Gas prices in winter will be higher than in summer. You could get get stitched up with Gas on Tracker in the winter.

I guess I was as much help as a chocolate teapot hahah
No, you have helped.

You have basically just summed up my own thoughts. I only use gas for hot water and our central heating. So in a way Agile would make more sense but, havind said that, I think that having to fit the way I want to do something around half hourly price swings would drive me crackers.

I think I will just see what's on offer when my fix ends and hope that by then there is a plan that I can live with. Either that or I could always go over to candles and calor gas.