View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 20:41   #2256
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Hi Jay, my Octopus 2 year fix ends in September and I have been wondering what to do then. What's your opinion regarding the Tracker versus Agile Octopus.
The Tracker is for Gas and Electric Agile just for electric. Tracker is daily figures so the price is decided the day before Agile updates every 30 minutes.

If you are prepared to monitor the prices and shift things like washing drying and so on off peak Agile I believe is better because you are rewarded for shifting high consumption off peak.

All depends on your consumption. If you use a lot of Gas maybe tracker would be better. It all depends on use. I am not sure but one would assume Gas prices in winter will be higher than in summer. You could get get stitched up with Gas on Tracker in the winter.

I guess I was as much help as a chocolate teapot hahah