View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 10:55   #25
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Mobile UK Moves to Scrap Pay As You Go Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Thanks, I think i'll get one or five then I Don't know what the company gets out of it though!? People could potentially get by with these and nothing else if all their contacts were on Whatsapp, FB Messenger etc
Maybe there's a line in the T&Cs that means they can cut you off if you don't use it in the spirit it was offered? Switching between each of the 5 sims one after the other would be an easily detectable pattern.

What they get out of it is that 200MB isn't going to be anywhere near enough for some people so they'll buy a data pack or 5.

I'd completely forgotten about this product, it's go me wondering.

Spiderplant, do you get the traffic info on your phone directly using this or tether it to a satnav or the like? Is it used, in this case, with a phone or mobile hotspot device?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote