View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 18:50   #2408
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Well, I’m not as you can per chris’s reply, he agrees.

Perhaps other countries don’t export sandwiches to the EU because of the requirements? Or are you yet again advocating again that we should receive different treatment to other non eu countries because <insert random nonsense reason here>

We’re no different to any other non EU country & I find it perplexing that now Brexit has been ‘done’ with numerous brexiteers telling remainers to accept the situation some brexiteers are now throwing their rattles out the pram.

You wanted Brexit, you got Brexit, stop the whinging and the childish bleating.
What I find perplexing is why you always side with the EU, despite their actions clearly being against the UK's interests.