View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 18:00   #67
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicL View Post
I'm waiting for some superheros movies (Morbius, Venom, WW etc.)
Me too, I feel like I have been throwing money down the drain this year because I am paying for my limitless subscription and I haven't been to the cinema yet. There literally isn't anything on I want to watch. Two films which should have been out this month and in March have been put back till the end of the year so the first proper film I want to watch at the cinema is Mulan at the end of March. Call of the Wild is out now but I would be going to see it for the sake of it, it isn't something which I think you would benefit from seeing at the cinema.