View Single Post
Old 15-10-2022, 11:46   #4
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Looking for a Freeview TV Recorder

I have experience with both manufacturers I mentioned, but it's mainly for Freesat. I do have a Humax Freeview recorder in the cupboard as a backup, but it's far frok a current model.

I will say two additional things. One, that my relatives, who are a similar age to your stepmother have an old Humax recorder model too and they are able to work it.

Two, I have the current basic non-recordable Manhattan Freesat box, which looks to have a similar look to its on-screen interface, and I've been very impressed with its simplicity and usability. Their recordable Freeview boxes look to work in a similar fashion so I expect they work well.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote