Thread: Mira Showers
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 14:43   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Mira Showers

The differences between electric showers really are their power consumption and cost of spare parts. Higher power consumption basically means better water flow at any given temperature. Cost of spares is self explanatory. I guess you can add to that, how often you’re likely to need spares.

Sadly I can’t offer you any specific insight into Mira or Triton units, however I can caution you against making generalisations - I have two Gainsborough units in my house (the brand is now owned by Aqualisa) and one of them hasn’t needed anything doing to it in 20 years while the other one has had its guts replaced 3 times. They aren’t the same model, which tends to suggest some of their designs are weaker than others.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote