View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 10:33   #213
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
You are being duped into blaming the victims by association here.
I’m not blaming the victims, I’m blaming Hamas.

And so should the Palestinians.

Quote:
I ask once again when do you say enough? What’s the tipping point where it can no longer be blamed on Hamas? 10,000? 100,000? A million?
I’ll tell you once again, not one Palestinian would be dead this week by the IDF if not for the actions of Hamas

I wouldn’t support an organisation that provoked a conflict they knew they couldn’t win, they knew that their actions would result in more of their own innocent population being killed than they could kill Israelis.

Quote:
there’s no point going round and round in the coming days as Israel escalate the conflict further. Our positions are clear enough from the many posts thus far.
Probably correct.

Quote:
There’s a pretty horrific video on Twitter, and also one before showing mainly women and children sitting on a long trailer taken minutes before. Would be interesting for the Israel apologists to have a look and tell us how in their view it was a legitimate target
I’ve already said on here, that I believe that Israel should stop their counter offensive.