View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 12:35   #2215
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Key questions
- Did Johnson get just one fine?
- When is the Sue Gray Report being published?
And the answer is yes just the one.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Are you sure you’ve worded that right?

So houses with murderers, rapists and other serious crimes are not the worst law breaking addresses then?

I thought 25 Cromwell Street was one of the worst addresses, no longer exists because it was torn down. Fred West ring a bell?

And even so, let’s get some perspective, receiving a birthday cake, to killing 30+ women and girls, one of them his own daughter.
There's a lot of cake eaten in my house,i must be an absolute rotter

i wonder if this song will be back in the charts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvyOqKhKWQ4

Last edited by papa smurf; 19-05-2022 at 12:39.