View Single Post
Old 31-01-2023, 09:29   #7532
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Even if you don't proceed with a claim if you've told the insurance company they'll treat it as an incident, and increase your premium. Any excuse for those guys.

They did if for me when I had a slight bodywork damage on my car. Decided to get it repaired myself in the end as incredibly they wanted to right it off. Got it repaired for £600, car is is worth £3.5k. Later learned they patch up these 'cat d' right offs and sell on at a nice profit.
Scam artists !
I can understand a rise in price but not that much. I checked the Meerkats using last years details amending with this claim (apparently it's cost around £1,000) and am getting quotes around half that. It wouldn't be so bad but although they did fix a damaged drain it was a water main causing the puddles in the kitchen and we got that fixed through Dynoplumb and BG. (The private plumber Admiral insist we call in at our own expense didn't find anything.)
If they had upped the premiums even say up by £100 we likely would stay with them.