View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 13:11   #1912
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Is it sad or is it modern? Is it any different to reading a book? I say this in examples that I've had against me. For instance, I get told to get off my phone when I'm sunbathing around the pool on holiday, yet lots of people are sat there reading. Yet on my phone I can do multiple things, shop, read, play, listen and watch.
Phone do have their use, but when you see kids totally glued to them it is sad. The sense of FOMO must be horrendous for them to live with.

I was in a restaurant a couple of weeks ago, the table next to us, I presumed it was a typical family. The father had a phone that was no more than 8 inches from his face the majority of the time, even when eating. It was also the same with the wife, the son and daughter, all 4 of them spent the entire of their time looking at their phones with hardly any interaction with each other. If that's what they are like during 'family' time-out I'd hate to think what it's like at home.