View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 17:14   #422
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I highly doubt it happening anytime soon , try the Fire TV stick search and you’ll notice not all the apps content is returned in the results. It certainly doesn’t return Now TV results when I’ve tried it.

The closest two to universal search I’ve tried so far are Apple TV and the newest Chromecast and neither offer a universal bookmark facility across all the streaming services.
Well, such a facility on a TV or app would be the killer solution, which would get a lot of attention. Surveys have been saying for a while that people want ‘everything on one box’ and the first company to put out a system containing all worthwhile apps with comprehensive content search and watchlist options will capture a fair chunk of the market.