View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 20:31   #23
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Avro and Green Cease Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm going to complete the move to Bulb for now.
The first payment they want is ridiculously low, so I'll go with that.

The comparison sites seem to indicate that while they are not strictly the best, the few slightly better ones all seem to be smaller companies.
(So most likely in equal danger of collapsing).

There is no exit fee so I can always move again if I find it advantagous to do so.
Bulb might be to big to fail but it's a bit of a gamble - you could find the company nationalised and yourself back on a variable rate at today's prices.
https://inews.co.uk/news/energy-prov...-homes-1211216

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
All the emphasis is on gas prices, but electricity was about 5 times more expensive than gas a few weeks ago. And around 40% of the UK's electricity comes from gas.

And they want us to have gas-free homes, and electric cars?
I'm sure Johnson's hot air will keep us warm through the winter months.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote