View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 18:26   #1119
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
You asked and I said I wasn’t but you kept on, giving the impression you weren’t satisfied with my response. I don’t need to justify/explain what I don’t have.
I was not satisfied with your response because most addicts deny their addiction. You then followed up with more information which did satisfy me. You were free to not answer and I was free to be not satisfied

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I’m surprised that you claim to have any real understanding of it for others given how unique and individual each case of depression is.
Well I have an education in psychology and physiology so I know to a degree how the brain works and I know the effect chemicals and hormones have on the brain
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote