View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 18:21   #1117
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Would you mind if I suggest that I know my body better than you?

I had a tooth extraction earlier this year. The dentist advised me to avoid the gym for 2 weeks.

I’m pretty sure a gym addiction would have meant I’d have been crawling up the walls during those 2 weeks. I didn’t, I just got with stuff and returned when the swelling went down.
I asked if you were addicted I never said you were addicted. It is only now you have answered the question and you have added reasoning behind it. Thank you for the answer

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Just because someone suffers from something it doesn't mean they have to agree or have the same viewpoint, empathy or care for that matter with someone suffering the very same problem. I find it really odd they you'd expect that.

Social media is based around narcissists, you've only got to say something they don't expect or just disagree with them and they can't handle it. Maybe from their viewpoint they see that as being abused.
I never said everyone has to agree with me or have the same viewpoint but I am seeing what I perceive as a lack of understanding on the subject and I am surprised someone who suffered/suffers from depression has that little understanding to my perception
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote