View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 17:58   #1115
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Nope, there was no video in your post when I started replying to it.
Having checked, its over 15 minutes, I dont have time for that atm.

Perhaps they are also the biggest users of it.
Also, Millennials is basically people born between 1981 and 1996 so most of them now are not so young now.
It includes those born into the 2000s anyway Gen Z can be included with exactly the same reasoning

Basically using social media and getting likes and affirmation releases Dopamine into the brain. This is the same pleasure chemical that triggers addiction to alcohol and gambling and the like. Millennials have grown up with the technology and for a lot it has become a way of life and a very true addiction. When it all turns negative the addiction still exists and it becomes a real problem where it can lead to depression and so on. Sometimes leading to suicide. The very fact that is causes an addiction shows just saying "do not use it" will not work

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Maybe ascertain the reason why I continued at home first before jumping to conclusions?

The reason I carried on at home is at my age it’s very easy to lose gains, shape, muscle tone and replace it with fat. It’s then even harder to lose that fat and try to build muscle again. After 2 months of inactivity I’m pretty certain I’d lose the vast majority of my gains for the past 5 years.

Did it have a psychological effect, no. Unless you class my not wanting to go out and buy loads of new and more slack close to fit me a “psychological effect”.
With you continually training you have not gone cold turkey on the chemicals released by your brain so you could well be addicted to them

I was a sports therapist and Martial Artist in another life so know all about training and maintenance and addiction
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote