View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 20:03   #149
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Still none the wiser as to how I'll find out about my 2nd jab.

Had my first in March whilst I was living in Cardiff. I've since moved and am now in a different health borough. The place I went to originally won't change my address as technically I'll no longer be under their 'jurisdiction'.

I rang the Welsh NHS helpline number about jabs who told me to ring back at the start of May and they'll be able to tell me over the phone when my date is.

I rang them, quite unexpectedly nobody knew anything about anything and told me to ring 2 weeks later - today.

This morning I get told it's "likely to be" the 30th May but to ring a week before just to be sure. As they "might" be able to tell me then. So not exactly "sure" then.
Can't you book it online?