View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:53   #7283
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I got up this morning and had to crawl on my hands and knees to the toilet, my hip was so painful. I've had this pain now for 42 days despite 2 visits to the Chiropractor, 1 lot of acupuncture and one deep massage by physiotherapist. It was suggested to me that I put a pillow between my knees when sleeping, I tried it last night, it didn't work. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.
After trying all sorts of medication without success , the Doc decided to go old school and prescribed cheap and cheerful amitriptyline. It doesn't work 100% but the pain in my arms is bearable (even the constant feeling of having banged my funny bone) and the migraines are now so rare I can't remember when the last one was. Wonder if it may help?
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote