View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 11:49   #6681
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Now my brother-in-law has been rushed into hospital. Not Covid related apparently but he's told me he's there for a week. It does leave my poor nephew on his own over Christmas.

Can he not be in anyone's bubble?

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Try pushing the nose part of the mask tight and breathing through your mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Thanks for wanting to help Daddy. Tried all the tips and tricks and nothing keeps my glasses fog free, even tried 3D plastic brackets but just ended up with a sore cut nose and an unflattering elastoplast.. <big oweeeeee, naughty naughty plastic>

Simplist solutuion is a glasses cord so I can take off my glasses off but not lose or break them as a result.

I suffer a similar issue, it has been worse this time of year, I did hear they roll a bit of loo roll and put this at the bridge I will try this when I have to shop again, which hopefully will be next Tuesday/Wednesday to get medication.