Thread: 500M 600mb tier rollout
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 14:13   #57
telfordcable
cf.mega poster

Services: 5G Three 599/21
telfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecarttelfordcable has upset the applecart
Re: 600mb tier rollout

My mate been upgraded to Ultimate oomph bundle but engineer been replaced brand new street cable and hub 4 and connect his Hub 4 to pc lan port with 2.5Gbps and his speed couldn't get over 350Meg (upstream are spot on was fine at 42Meg) as he asked me if he could bring his Hub 4 to my house and try my cable connected to see if it get 630Meg but I told him I don't have cable anymore (not sure if the cable feed are still active and live)

Can he try it at mine or I could be trouble if virgin media think I am using 630 Meg on my cable thinking I could be hacked it?

Also can you advise my mate what is the power level should be on downstream from Hub 4?
telfordcable is offline   Reply With Quote