View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 12:30   #37
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Owen Paterson: Anger as Tory MP avoids suspension in rule shake-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I get all the "should be held to higher standard" etc etc, but they evidence by their actions that most don't have any standards.

The output of this is apathy, and referring to that wonderful quote the Hugh researched from Thatcher, if they tried to impose any further restrictions I think most people would just flout them now.
I can't argue with that to be honest. If any sort of household mixing were to be introduced I'd like to think i'd go along with it, but if i'm honest I'd just carry on as normal.

Decisive action was required to nip this in the bud, they've not done that, the moral authority if not gone is in in question. and yet STILL Keir Starmer can't get a fatal blow in