View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 15:39   #34
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
With respect to you as a person of faith and conviction, if you don’t acknowledge the basic belief about divine nature in the creed (God’s three-in-one-ness, usually called ‘Trinity’) then you’re not a Christian. You can’t follow Christ if you actively deny who he is.

You’re a Jehovah’s Witness, a Unitarian, a Mormon or other similar sect, but you’re not a Christian. This is a very basic, foundational credal principle that has distinguished who is, from who is not, from the very beginning. (Please feel free to argue that the Trinity was invented in the 4th century and I’ll explain how you’re wrong).
your very bible disproves it

Before John the Baptist baptised Christ he had no idea who he was. The dove came down and anointed Christ with holy spirit and he then knew who he was. Then he went into the wilderness to be tested and Prayed to God ( Something Jesus did a lot, remember the garden before his arrest?)
So at this point if the Trinity is true God sent himself down and anointed himself and then went off to pray to himself.

Why did Jesus pray if he was praying to himself?? and why would he ask himself to forgive those who were taking his life?

And then if you look at Genesis 3:15 right at the point of initial sin God makes it clear that there is a 3rd party who will make it all right.

We could argue this all day but Chris who are you to judge if I am a Christian or not? it is certainly not very Christian of you to judge my faith as less than yours. Only God can do that