View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 15:22   #32
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

I am a Christian but I do not believe in the Trinity or Hell. All the prophecies proclaim there is only one God and only one true religion. That means, if our faith is correct that a lot of people are worshipping the wrong God or at the very least the wrong religion.

Also where in the bible does it say it is ok to worship idols ever? Yet some will wear a cross or sit in front of a cross or statue of Mary.

I also find it laughable when a so called Christian goes to war saying it is in God's name when Christ made it perfectly clear that was not acceptable Matt 5:44

There are a lot of things in orthadox Christianity that are not mentioned in the bible and the Catholics have more than any others