View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 03:55   #1536
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Or just block him, but that's too easy isn't it. As you'd not get to use words such as desist or legal action. How many people have you personally threatened with legal action on forums? Funny thing is, whilst I've had some arguments on these forums, not once have I ever been threatened with legal action (apart from you) or have I ever needed to threaten legal action to someone.

The one common problem in all of this seems to be you and I have a very funny feeling that your disability plays no part in that.
I guess that it must also be approximately 6 years since I asked you to stop contacting or mentioning me, would you agree?

This is what the Equality and Human Rights Commission has to say about inappropriate assumptions or remarks about a person's disability:

Quote:
Disability-related harassment is unwanted, exploitative or abusive conduct against disabled people which has the purpose or effect of either: violating the dignity, safety, security or autonomy of the person experiencing it, or. creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading or offensive environment.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote