Thread: TV licence fee
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 22:16   #89
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: TV licence fee

With Have I Got News For You I thought it was generally understood that the host has their parts largely written but otherwise it's unscripted. The guests however obviously know what'll be in the news and prepare stuff in advance, I am pretty sure this happens because their jokes are sometimes stilted and don't quite fit into the natural flow of the dialogue.

Mock the Week is the most obvious here because you see comedians find a way to get in their previous material.

QI guests have confirmed they get a heads up about what'll be in the show but it's also unscripted. One or two guests have been said to have had the actual questions in advance but it's not common.

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]BBC1, BBC2, Radio 2, Radio 4, Radio 4 Extra.

I would add Radio 1 (how can you not, it's their biggest one!) and BBC Radio 5 Live to that as well as BBC News and also the regional radio stations which is probably amongst the more important work the BBC do as a national broadcaster.

But otherwise the BBC don't need any other TV channels IMO. Move more stuff online.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote