View Single Post
Old 16-05-2008, 18:35   #24
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Freesat: Free satellite TV by BBC and ITV tv to launch!

That telly is on my Crimbo list. Here's a picture of it from the Freesat Press launch:

The picture was taken by the bloke who runs www.ukfree.tv, which has been consistently the best place for news about Freesat since long before the launch.

The Freeview-only Pannys with a similar spec to this are going for about £600 in John Lewis. I expect the bells and whistles will add another couple of hundred. I reckon it will be worth it, I want a simple set-up in the corner of my room with no STBs and no cables trailing all over the place.

The only thing I want to know is, will it be wireless LAN enabled or will it need a cable ... in which case I'll be looking into getting a wireless adapter for mine, so we can make use of the iPlayer functionality that's being built into the Freesat spec.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote