View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 20:34   #122
tdadyslexia
Inactive

Services: Cable Modem 60MB 2 TiVo Box's one, 1TB the other 500GB Plus Phone from NTL
tdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of lighttdadyslexia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Hi All

First time on here and all becouse of Virgin.

I am only a Virgin Media Broadband customer now, and it looks like I won't be for much longer.

I get india when phoning Technical Support for my Broadband the line reception is rubbish, and on one of the calls to try and solve a problem they disconnected me.

I will not be phoning up again, it is the worst Customer Support Centre that I know of, and to top it off they don't speak English or understand English.

If I need Technical Support again I may end up leaving them by canceling my subscription - yes it's that bad.

My connection Cuts off daily, Virgin Media have stopt me from using the proxy server, watt an NTL Technical Support gived me back in 2003, to help stop this problem from going on.

It is a known problem, well don Virgin Media.
tdadyslexia is offline   Reply With Quote