View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 00:56   #35
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Odeon cinema news

that's what I do. It was always worth it for even at full price because my cinema is one of the most expensive in the country for ticket prices however they reduced the monthly cost to £10 after lockdown No. 1, they increased it last year to £13 which is what it currently is atm and if they haven't told you yet it is going up to £15 next month. I imagine that by the end of the year (and the industry as a whole returns to normal) it will revert to the normal price of £18/month. On average I go to the cinema pretty much every week so it is well worth it for me when one ticket costs £14.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote