View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 20:20   #158
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2021

[QUOTE=pip08456;36095307]So you've seen the trailer and already made your mind up.[quote]
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
How do you know it will not be an amazing film because the main cast are black?
It might be, who knows until you see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I care not what colour the actors are. What would you have thought about LOTR if there weren't any white people in it until they made a big deal about it? Talk about double standards...
not really, i couldn't care less whether a film is all white or black (e.g. Black Panther) as long as it is a good film. All my comments were in gest and purely to point out the irony and hypocrisy of this particular film because Regina King is in it. If it was an all white cast she would be the first person to moan her ass off about the lack of black actors in it so because I noticed her in the trailer my comments were intended to sarcastically prove a point and I wonder if she said to anyone "where are the white guys?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I mearly suggested he was questioning how realistic an (almost) all black cast would be for a western.
I am glad to see you are embracing your realism factor but in this instance I was solely trying to highlight Regina King's double standards.