View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:55   #154
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Films to see in 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I was being sarcastic. I couldn't less whether people are black, white pink or blue and it really pisses me off every time a good film comes out and somebody says "there weren't enough black people in it " or "it should have had a female director". I am very passionate about the right person for the right job and being PC and giving a job to a female director for example for the sake it doesn't immediately make the film amazing. Charlies Angels is a perfect example of that. LOTR was fantastic and I didn't even notice there weren't any black people in it until they made a big deal about it at the Oscars.
I’m confused - you loved Black Panther, which had a Black director, was co-written by a Black screenwriter (with the director), and had a predominately Black cast.

What different about this film?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.