View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 18:15   #6
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Cinemas reopening and Odeon Limitless membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
You are lucky, that is Odeon Luxe. As I mentioned above, my cinema is the third most expensive in the country because Odeon have the monopoly in Lincoln and know they can charge whatever they want and do whatever they want because there isn't another cinema you can go to. About 5 or 6 years ago they revamped some of the screens and put better seats in with more leg room but for some weird reason they didn't do two screens (4 and 9) so we are left with the original seats which are 20 years old, literally falling apart and they expect you to pay the same full price for films shown in those screens as you do for the other screens with far superior seating. I have complained many a time and they refuse to do anything about it. The joke is that the Odeon Luxe in Leeds charges half the price of my cinema and all the seats are two seater recliner sofas with trays. It is so f-ing annoying.
Hardly lucky if I can not go because it is a luxe
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote